Već osam godina pokušavamo, mogu li se nadati trudnoći?

Pregledaj članak

Sortiraj odgovore

Najstariji
  • Najnoviji
  • Najstariji
  • Važna obavijest
    Sukladno članku 94. Zakona o elektroničkim medijima, komentiranje članaka na web portalu Miss7Mama dopušteno je samo registriranim korisnicima. Svaki korisnik koji želi komentirati članke obvezan je prethodno se upoznati s Pravilima komentiranja na web portalu Miss7Mama te sa zabranama propisanim stavkom 2. članka 94. Zakona.
  • cath2000

Broj poruka: 8

Prijavi adminu

it will be so unfair to me, after the Almighty God used priest Babe to bless me and my family, I did not set up my good work on the net to see people, the priest Babak helped me to get pregnant after 8 years without a baby, I have a search for all the means to have my own baby. but all of this without success, then one day I came across Priest Babak's mail and contact as he helped people to get pregnant, then I decided to try and see if I could help, so I contacted him and he told me that my the problem is solved, they say I will have my baby soon, if I've done everything I asked for. First I suspected him, but I decided to believe and see if that would work. to my surprise and just as the great man said to be really happening. Both my husband and I are happy to live like never before.
    Send it to chiefprist@priest.com
     what'sapp +2348076821983
    Add it to Viber +2348076821983

Komentiraj, znaš da želiš!

Za komentiranje je potrebno prijaviti se. Nemaš korisnički račun? Registracija je brza i jednostavna, registriraj se i uključi se u raspravu.